Sometimes I wonder if procrastination is such a bad thing. Here are all the things I've done in the past two days, trying to avoid doing something else:
- Simmered a pot roast for four hours (yum)
- Knit two child sized harfs
- Took a leisurely walk in the rain to get coffee & croissant
- Expedition to deposit $$$ in the bank
- Purchased a small Christmas tree & lugged it home
- Decorated the apartment and tree for the season
- Cleaned the litter box.
- Made much belated birthday card
- Replied to emails from weeks ago.
- Wrote a handful of Christmas cards
- Emptied & loaded the dishwasher
- Brushed the cats
- Put a light bulb in the refrigerator which has been dark for months.
- Made Potato pancakes to go with the pot roast.
- Hung up the spice rack that has been waiting around for months.
- Played around & tested new make up options.
- Finished the first season of Mad Men
Tomorrow is the day to get cracking though... right after I find the perfect holiday dress for the parties I must attend Saturday night!